Honda CRX Forum banner

B18c5 SWAP in EF help!

610 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  MaSSimo 
#1 ·
Hi guys. got b18c5 engine and s80 tranny.
2 years my b-engine laid in a corner of my garage. yesterday I wanted to put everything together and faced with problems

left body mount doesn't fit to the innvoite trans mount

engine...
what to do gurus? please advise
Thanx

1 picture for fun

See less See more
#2 ·
very nice work so far.

here is what i would do. if you have the order number or receipts or at least the model number of the part they sent you, give them a call and make absolutely sure that you have the right kit.

if not then ask them what it will take to mount a b18c5 to an ef chassis, and see if they will take your current mounts for a return. all you can do is ask, the worst they can say is no.

#3 ·
As I Conspire said:
very nice work so far.

here is what i would do. if you have the order number or receipts or at least the model number of the part they sent you, give them a call and make absolutely sure that you have the right kit.

if not then ask them what it will take to mount a b18c5 to an ef chassis, and see if they will take your current mounts for a return. all you can do is ask, the worst they can say is no.
Thanx. Anyway
I ordered http://www.innovativemounts.com/Product ... ode=B49150
The very 88-91 Civic/CRX Billet Conversion Mount Kit for B Series Engines with Hydraulic Transmission...but real life turned out that smthg is wrong... Chasis itself or there should be a spacer between engine mount and innovative mount
It is my first swap and I'm kind a noobie in such question :oops: :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.