Honda CRX Forum banner

Mugen Spoiler brackets?

44K views 123 replies 34 participants last post by  ModifiedEF 
#1 ·
Does anyone happen to know anywhere to get brackets or a mugen wing or perhaps a writeup on how to make them? It's the wing that sits flush with the hatch and curves down the sides. Thanks for any info I've seen a few posts about it on here but none that had any answers.

#102 ·
Kevin: I'd love to, but I sold my last spoiler about 2 years ago...sorry..

unknown: $90 + shipping...thats all stainless brackets and attaching hardware.

#105 ·
Interesting first post there new guy...:scratchhead:...please stay a while and post up. Please PM me if you are interested in a set.

#107 ·
You have PM maSS

#110 ·
Mark...you have text.. :)b

#113 ·
Hi guys...I do still sell these but I make a very small batch at a time...I have a couple going out this week and will let you know when my next batch is ready for shipping.

#121 ·
Hey guys sorry I havent been on in a long time and my family stuff has had me very busy not to mention a professional career. UGH...Anyway my apologies to all of you that have PMed me and never got a response. I will ask my machinist if he can still make a few sets...I cant make any hard promises but I will ask.

#123 ·
ollie said:
Hey guys sorry I havent been on in a long time and my family stuff has had me very busy not to mention a professional career. UGH...Anyway my apologies to all of you that have PMed me and never got a response. I will ask my machinist if he can still make a few sets...I cant make any hard promises but I will ask.
Hello Ollie!
I would like to buy one set if it is possible! I've ordered a SEIBON wing which is (theoretically) the same as the mugen wing. Since they don't provide fixation brackets with the wing it is useless until I don't have one pair of these brackets. :-( I have this problem almost two years... yuck.. :S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.