Welcome the lastest in a growing list of Featured CRX's. This month the
spot light is on our very own "Deetz" and his forgotten treasure. Sorry Captain
Jack Sparrow but this treasure is claimed, and the booty that comes with it.
The year is 1995 and the CRX is relieved from winter duties, and the
problems that come with it. While the CRX is still performing daily driver
duty around 1998 she starts rolling with a new powerplant, the faithful
Long term ownership in mind, Deetz began to source out OEM
parts while he still could, including a brand spanking new OEM ZC hood and brand new oem carpet and climate control. Jealous yet? In 1999 he sourced a JDM B16A and rare 1993 Integra GSR YS1 transmission and an even more rare OBD-1 PR3 ecu.
If you havent passed out yet, wipe the drool off your mouth and lets
move ahead to 2001 and its time to get swapped, but it doesnt return
so fast. After sitting in a garage for seven years, the CRX is emerging
from a long, long slumber...and better than ever.
Sticking with an OEM/JDM theme a dated "high rise" spoiler is removed to make room for the SiR spoiler that is awaiting installation. With the SiR spoiler the only way to complete the conversion is with the matching front end. New hood, bumper, headlights are all in line to be swapped over.
Things are coming together nice, but why stop there? JDM power folding mirrors, Mugen MR5's (with lug nut covers might I add), EDM door cards with LHD switches and JDM "CRX" stitched seats are all there to pull it together. Oh, lets not forget the EDM center tail with the fog light and VT glass headlights.
Sounds like your dream CRX right? Well get in line with the rest of us.
With the appearance coming along a little more muscle is needed
under the hood to make this beast roll. A B18C5 is currently in the
works to keep it rolling fast, even with the a/c on. Hey Canada gets hot
- JDM 1991 SI seats in cloth with lumbar
- 91 cluster upgrade with SIR speedo, also have a EDM VT cluster
- EDM VT leather steering wheel
- DC2 Type R shift boot w/red stiching & CRX center console
- All brand new OEM carpeting, and rear fold down panel
- 91 JDM SIR door panels complete on doors with power windows
- Brand new oem ZC hood
- EDM flush rear spoiler
- JDM SIR tail lights
- 15" Regamaster Evo rims w/toyo T1S tires
- ST coils and full sway bar set
- OEM sunvisor
- 1st gen B16A with only 38,000kms original
- CTR cams and valve train
- Skunk II cam gears
- Chromed Valve cover and oem Honda Billet plug cover in red
- Toda flywheel w/DF clutch
- 1993 Integra GSR YS1 tranny, only "9000" kms original
- ITR intake manifold uprade and 60mm TB
- OBD1 conversion running jdm OBD1 PR3, new dizzy & injectors
- Rear disk upgrade and KVR drilled rotors w/carbon pads
- Energy bushing kit
- Custom exhaust and Magnaflow muffler
- DC fuel rail, Walbro fuel pump and adjustable regulator
- Custom bracket to keep A/C
- B&M double bend Shifter, and CTR shift linkage
- Tokico struts