Switch to full site
Voice your opinion about the site. Make new suggestions. Vote on changes. An open forum to discuss anything related to the CRX Community site.
Post a reply

Re: Updating the site

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:07 pm

Blame Fisher...I do.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 am

Baker wrote:
AG_admin wrote:The Link ads shouldn't be appearing when you're logged in

They have been from day one, it was brought up back then and never addressed. :?

Here is another issue, brought up and never addressed:
https://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62824

I was able to successfully report my own thread so it should be fixed by now. Are you still unable to see the report post option?

~KM

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:09 pm

AG_admin wrote:
Baker wrote:
AG_admin wrote:The Link ads shouldn't be appearing when you're logged in

They have been from day one, it was brought up back then and never addressed. :?

Here is another issue, brought up and never addressed:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62824

I was able to successfully report my own thread so it should be fixed by now. Are you still unable to see the report post option?

~KM

No.
Using Glacier as the board style, I still don't see a "Report" button option for the Free parts Bin forum.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:31 pm

It's odd, because I do see the button in the regular parts of the forum, like this one and the Lounge and such... But not in the Free Parts Bin. So it seems to be specific to that sub-forum? (Not sure if the other classified/for-sale forums have it or not.)

--DD

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:56 am

I just tested it on glacier view, the report button should be an exclamation mark (!) in a box on the upper right of the post.
KN Community Support

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:54 am

AG_admin wrote:I just tested it on glacier view, the report button should be an exclamation mark (!) in a box on the upper right of the post.
KN Community Support

no sir :

Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:13 pm

AG_admin wrote:I just tested it on glacier view, the report button should be an exclamation mark (!) in a box on the upper right of the post.

You say it should be, but I don't see it....
Post a reply