(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Post removed on Facebook and then blocked and cussed out.

Voice your opinion about the site. Make new suggestions. Vote on changes. An open forum to discuss anything related to the CRX Community site.

Moderator: Moderators

Post removed on Facebook and then blocked and cussed out.

Postby ef9drivuh » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:35 pm

I am a member of the crx community page and have been very happy with it since I've been a member. I've bought JDM corner lights,JDM tail lights, carpet, posted a lot of community posts that have been enjoyable to talk bout crx discussions and pictures mainly.

I posted a picture of the United States that had been split into four quadrants naturally it was northeast southeast northwest and Southwest. Also said please post in the section below where you are from and a picture of your ride if you like let's get a community together and start getting together for meets and get familiar with each other if we can. The post ended up taking off and it was really cool they were people that were adding each other from whatever towns they were from I know a couple were in Illinois and Massachusetts. Anyway it was really enjoyed so I went to look at it later that day (last night.). Someone had deleted my post Facebook said that it was unavailable and might have been deleted or I don't have access to it. It was deleted. I posted a comment on the CRX page last night when I noticed it was gone and said why was my post from yesterday with where you are from and pictures of your rides deleted? When I looked this morning that post was also deleted. I was upset at that point and posted another post saying apparently CRX "community" delete your posts out of nowhere? I tagged the admins of the Facebook page so that they would see my message. An admin Danny Carlson started replying to my post and saying you need to check yourself and called me a "[potty mouth] boi" then he continued cussing me out and then blocked me from the page. This guy should not be a moderator or admin on the Facebook group I did not even cuss back in the thread when he called me a [potty mouth] and responded to my post. I however did message him afterwards which because of my being upset I admittedly did cuss back. I've really enjoyed being a member of the CRX Community for a while on the Facebook page and I have a hard time believing that it's okay for such a gigantic website that is been such a great resource over the years would be okay with dealing with that kind of behavior from the admin. I love this page and do not want to lose my membership and this definitely put a bad taste in my mouth I've never had about the community. As I am not a member of the page I will be sending messages on Facebook to the other admin. I really hope that I can have my membership back.. I was really taken back when why ask why my post was deleted and I get cussed out and blocked..
ef9drivuh

Re: Post removed on Facebook and then blocked and cussed out

Postby jfrolang » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:29 pm

ef9drivuh wrote:An admin Danny Carlson started replying to my post and saying you need to check yourself and called me a "[potty mouth] boi" then he continued cussing me out and then blocked me from the page.

This website and that Facebook page are not affiliated. You'll notice that Danny doesn't post here anymore... He is the problem and runs that page like a dictator.
jfrolang
Site Admin

Postby Baker » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:55 am

Not affiliated with this site.
That whole FB group is a JOKE.
Tons of Honda fanboys on it and Carlson is a tool, he essentially jacked the name from here and runs the place like some sort of egomaniac Honda God dictator.
Last edited by Baker on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baker
Mr. Search

Postby ef9drivuh » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:12 am

Ahhh noted. Yeah that guy's an clown man, I talked to some other people in the community after I had such a great introduction.. Apparently he's been taking money, and not sending parts to people.. ripping people off all kinds of ways.

It is what it is like you said it's just a dumb Facebook page.. I'm sure it'd be pretty easy to say hey Facebook were the legit CRX community...and get the little turds page taken down. After a little bit more searching I think this is about the third thread about the guy that I've seen on here. If anybody feels so ambitious to attempt it maybe we can prevent people from thinking that it's related to the real community, and stop the guy from being a scumbag.. just a thought lol
ef9drivuh

Postby Mista Bone » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:35 pm

https://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=211298

I left the group as well. I was also Admin on DSO Peeps and stepped away from it as well.

Mind you it has been 21+ years since I joined a CRX group on the internet.
BoneSpec Transmission
"D" Tranny guru
Mista Bone

Postby Baker » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm

IMO, it was a lot better without the FB groups and just a few forums.
The forums were better moderated.
With anyone being able to easily set up a FB group, all that it did was fragment people instead of bringing them together as a group.
Baker
Mr. Search

Return to crxcommunity.com Site Suggestions & Issues