Honda CRX Forum banner

The Chat Room

19K views 73 replies 21 participants last post by  daveb91 
#1 ·
Its broken, Can we get it fixed? what happed to it?

#2 ·
And the funny thing is, it current says there are 7 users on chat. Are there actually people able to use chat right now, or is it truly broke?

#4 ·
Sorry , your right. Hopefully a Mod can move it. untill then....

I was one of those seven that got kicked last night. nobody can use it. it says seven cause thats how many were in the chat when it crashed.

#17 ·
What is up with Chat not working?

I keep getting this error on two different computers at two different locations:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /chat/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

#19 ·
jfrolang said:
The chat is a mod that crxfisher installed, but he's been difficult to reach for the last few months. It's on the same url but I can't even see that code because it's not technically part of the site, so there's basically nothing I can do about it. That's a ****ty answer but it's all I can say.
TY for letting us know. At least we know ya tried. :)

#20 ·
this isnt the first time this has happened. Maby it just needs to b reset. or something like that. maby someone should stop by fishers houst to make sure he is ok u know if hes not responding. :|

#23 ·
Mickey said:
God forbid crxfisher stops paying the bill. Otherwise we're all done for.
I'm sure if it came to that, he'd be decent enough to let us know, so we could all chip in and keep it going.
I'd gladly pay a monthly fee if it helped foot the bill and proceeds helped cover site costs and improve things.

#25 ·
danielleb said:
mithuth said:
danielleb came in and broke it. Blame her! :twisted:
:(
Nah it wasn't her, the problems only started when I started using it! :twisted:

#26 ·
Ok so now the big useless thread is dead.....we are going to have to fix chat or install a chat box..... If not just rename the damn thread and let it go till something can be done or you will start getting dumb crap everywhere.....I hate the thread but if you don't have a chat box or shout box or chat it's probably going to get ugly.

Good idea guys????????..?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.