(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

user reviews

Voice your opinion about the site. Make new suggestions. Vote on changes. An open forum to discuss anything related to the CRX Community site.

Moderator: Moderators

user reviews

Postby As I Conspire » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 am

i see alot of user review threads stating good bad and in between comments, so i got thinking.

what if instead of that we had a "rating system" for each user?

for example i enjoyed my experience buying a part off of another user, it came in minty and cheap and fast. so id go to his icon or something and click either thumbs up or thumbs down for instance, and leave a comment with my rating.

i thought it would help out in the long run because you would be able to see, oh well this guy leaves bad comments or this guy is just a horrible salesman. and would help everyone especially newer members to see who gives better info or who has a hard time keeping there temper down. :bounce:

BUT i would like everyone elses opinions on this. how it should work and such. id really like to hear from the mods too.

thanks guys
As I Conspire
AIC Designs

Re: user reviews

Postby daveb91 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Well with the user feedback forum you can get long detailed comments explaining each transaction.
I don't think phpbb has the option your looking for, at least they didn't a while ago but there has been newer versions since I had it myself.
91 CRX Si JRSC Turboedit ECU
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
daveb91

Postby As I Conspire » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 am

you know what im saying though right? like a % of good to bad reviews easily posted like under my icon or something tht way someone can be like.... yeah i could trust this member or, yeah this member just gets in the way. i dunno was just an idea
As I Conspire
AIC Designs

Postby ScottMog » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:17 am

I understand what ur saying but I like the long detailed feedback better. Some other sites have a character count cap on feedback so if there is a complicated story then you don't have have enough room.

Sent from my overclocked desire z via tapatalk app
ScottMog
BlabberMouth

Return to crxcommunity.com Site Suggestions & Issues