Honda CRX Forum banner

tapatalk out of date.

6K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  bairdandrew77 
#1 ·
the tapatalk plugin is out of date.
pretty much the message I received when I attempted to use it this morning.
so yea. needs updating.

#3 ·
daveb91 said:
Um let me fill you in......Fisher sold this site because he said it was the better good.....there hasn't been one update since then....anybody seen any mods lately too?
yea saw that information after I posted this. sad. since my work has enough spare servers and bandwidth, we could host 4-5 of these forums.
but as I get the feelings about it, I'll leave the subject alone.

#5 ·
I have a Blackberry and I use Tapatalk with this forum. It worked fine until about a week ago. Now, I can't log in from Tapatalk. When I try to log in, it just brings me back to the log in screen and some error message pops up. Crxcommunity is the only forum I'm having this problem with.

Anyone else having issues?

#8 ·
Thanks for reporting the issue guys :)b

I am getting the same error when I try to use TapaTalk to access the forum. I am going to let the Techs know that the TapaTalk API needs to be updated for the forum.

cheers,

~ dm, community support

#20 ·
Thanks for fixing it :) my laptop broke so this was one of the only ways to get on here. Thought your contracts were up or something (not sure how it goes) but I didn't want to make a big deal about it

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.