(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

What discontinued CRX parts are you hoarding?

Anything goes, as long as it follows the Community Rules.

Moderator: Moderators

What discontinued CRX parts are you hoarding?

Postby Ti Rider II » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:47 pm

I don’t mean rare stuff like floormats, louvers, center consoles, etc. I mean regular items that are becoming increasingly hard to find. Lately I’ve been buying all the ICUs I can find at my local salvage yards. I currently have four. Two have clearly burned terminals. Two seem to be in good working order. I’ve also picked up a spare PM6 ECU. Like every true EF fanatic I have a spare Main Relay in my glove box and a couple more in my garage. Other stuff that’s becoming nearly impossible to find - rear disc e brake cables, original Sumitomo plug wire sets, and pretty much every molding or clip that came on our cars.

I sure wish I hadn’t passed on buying a couple of decent parts cars over the years. Now they are selling for major $$$ in my area. So what CRX parts are you saving for a rainy day?
Ti Rider II

Re: What discontinued CRX parts are you hoarding?

Postby Cementups » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:55 pm

I have a complete set of 88-89 side mouldings. The dumb thing is that I bought them by accident thinking they were 90-91, which is all I've ever owned. I never buy 88-89 CRXs but I don't want to part with them either.......just in case.
Cementups

Re: What discontinued CRX parts are you hoarding?

Postby shortA25 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:27 am

Good call on the ICUs, I should probably keep an eye out for those.

I’ve been trying to hang onto oem rubber seals in good condition, none of them are available anymore and only the door seals are reproduced to my knowledge.
shortA25

Return to The Lounge