Honda CRX Forum banner

The Official CRX Community Useless Chat Thread

366K views 3K replies 173 participants last post by  jwharnish 
#1 ·
Just a couple ground rules:

1. Don't post consecutively in less than an hour.
2. Don't post the same thing over and over.

I'm thinking of handing out a custom title every 100 pages or so.

#12 ·
daveb91 said:
JKG08 said:
with chat down this isn't quite so useless
I just hope this thread isn't one of those temporary/permanent fixes for chat.....also if your an admin who can't change stuff on the site...are you not really a super mod???
The only thing I can't do is edit code external to the forum... which is where the chat is.

#14 ·
jfrolang said:
daveb91 said:
JKG08 said:
with chat down this isn't quite so useless
I just hope this thread isn't one of those temporary/permanent fixes for chat.....also if your an admin who can't change stuff on the site...are you not really a super mod???
The only thing I can't do is edit code external to the forum... which is where the chat is.
But the code on the forum's layout that pulls in and uses the chat can be changed to use a new chat program/applet... So it IS possible to be fixed without touching the external chat program. It's just more work than anyone's willing to do at this moment. It's easier to wait it out and hope it gets fixed soon.
(Don't take this as an attack, it's not meant to be.)

I wish I knew more php to be of any help. I'm dabbling in java programming now and have messed with css and html a bit, but never was that interested in php to continue with web-based design.

It's a lot like coming to a road closed sign. Do you reroute (the code in this case) to take another course of action, or do you sit idle while the road is repaired...

#18 ·
yea spam the mystery meat is good fried for a sandwichh..... on another note i rolled my hf shell out side for sum sun as its 76 out today. wanted her to dry out. and i put si nuckles on. now all i need to do is fix the front bushings and she will b good on that end then i need to replace stuff in the rear and rust repain. she will b looking good in no time.

#19 ·
1cr_xxx said:
yea spam the mystery meat is good fried for a sandwichh..... on another note i rolled my hf shell out side for sum sun as its 76 out today. wanted her to dry out. and i put si nuckles on. now all i need to do is fix the front bushings and she will b good on that end then i need to replace stuff in the rear and rust repain. she will b looking good in no time.
:)b
yeeeee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.