Honda CRX Forum banner

4th Annual NorCal CRX Owners Cruise (OFFICIAL) 8/7/16

8K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  5&DIMECRX 
#1 ·
We are back at it again after three successful cruises! This makes number four for us! Please join us on our NorCal CRX Owners Cruise!

We are back at it again after three successful cruises! This makes number four for us! Please join us on our NorCal CRX Owners & CRXcommnunity cruise!

**Please do not post this cruise at other forums or sites. This includes sites like Honda-Tech, NWP, Craigslist , Myspace, etc., etc. This is a CRXCommunity & NorCal CRX Owners cruise and for it's members only! I intentionally do not advertise this cruise at places like HondaTech because I do not want to attract that kind of crowd to this cruise . Thanks!

A) What: 4th Annual NorCal Crx Owners Cruise
B) When: Sunday, August 7, 2016
C) Intial Meet Up Location:Arco Am Pm Gas Station
566 Hegenberger Rd, Oakland, CA 94621
D) Departure Time: 10:00am SHARP! We will not wait if you are late.
E) What to bring: 1)Toll Fare $5 CASH or FASTTRAK. We will be crossing the San Mateo Bridge. 2) A full tank of gas.
F) Route: I-880S to CA-92W to I-280S- to CA-35 to CA-9 South to CA-1S
G) How long will the cruise be: Approximately 2 Hours (100miles)
H) Will we be stopping at places during the cruise? Yes, we will.

Facebook group link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/norcalcrxowners/

Simple Guidelines:

This is a cruise, not a car show. Don't worry about the looks of your car, as long as it can make the whole drive with out any mechanical issues. Just come out and have some fun with other CRX owners. Also, for the love of our CR-X.

1.This is not a race!
2.Please watch your speed
3.Please Drive defenseless
4.Please follow All traffic Laws
5.No dangerous or offensive behavior will be tolerated.
6.No burnouts/peel outs.
7.Do NOT be late to initial meet time. We will NOT wait.
8.Absolutely NO alcohol and NO drugs anywhere
9. Simply HAVE FUN! :)b
10.Please have enough GAS for the whole duration of the cruise.
11. Please act like mature adults.

Attendee list:
1.hyperkick (Chad)
Fuel shy

See less See more
#3 ·
Agenda update:
Route: This week 7/4 -7-10, I will driving the first set of routes. The following week 7/11-7/17, I will do doing the second set of routes. After I am done with both routes I have in mind, I will finalize the offical route.

Stickers: I contacted Julian Mateus and it is currently in the works.

Destination: Still need to research on where the final destination in Santa Cruz would be. I am looking for a good restaurant where all the Crx will fit. If you have a recommendation please let me know.
Visual: Still looking for someone to catch the cruise on footage and pictures as well too.
Next update coming soon.

Fuel shy said:
I'll be there!
Awesome! Get your car prepared in the meantime for a lot of fun!

#9 ·
tony_crx said:
I've never been to one of these before but I think I might go. The thought of a bunch of CRXs on the road together sounds like fun.
You should! This is the biggest cruise with a bunch of crx in the Bay Area. The most crx we ever had was 15-20 crx. I believe I saw your crx video as well too. Hope to see you there! :)b

#11 ·
Assuming I wake up early enough, I might check out the Danville Cars and Coffee for a bit before the cruise, at the Blackhawk Museum. If anyone wants to meet up there, it starts at 8am, and is 35 minutes from the cruise start, which leaves about an hour to check everything out.

Photos from last month on Facebook

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.