Honda CRX Forum banner

Anyone in the Washington state Area ?

20K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  TPZVTECREX 
#1 ·
just wondering never see alot around its a dying breed

#2 ·
Well I am not dead.... yet !

Granted, It is a loose knit group between the rain drops.
I know of a few rex perves in this area.
Whidby Island,Maple Valley, Auburn,Seattle, Kent,Bellingham ETC:
One of our illustrious moderators (inthewoods) is from Carson, WA.
Look at Aug 12 , 2012 entry this forum. NW MEET.
We are here, We just hide well.

As far as I know, we have never had a get together or meet. (root beer drive in , in Issaquah
would be nice.) Many other car clubs use it.

Anyway, I am into rebuilding stock CRX, HF is my interest.
I am currently into a B6 rebuild right now.

Have a good night.

#3 ·
ohh really ? thats actually what i was hoping for someone who has experience with the Hf model its my first crx, my dad used to have a 1991 jdm si model with back seats but sold it and just noticed how rare it really was. so right now i just wanna know what are the first thing i could do. tommrow im getting the garage ready to put in a new clutch and then ill be doing the regular changing filters oils the timing belt maybe. but what ive heard was that the d15 engine to weak and to swap it for a b series. but the other day i was at the covington autozone and the worker there said to built up my d series motor ill save money and have a better fast powerful engine. gonna go down there later when ive installed the new clutch :lol: i actually live in maple valley..

#4 ·
Well, fancy that. I live in Maple Vally as well.

Before you spend money on parts, let me see what I have not used.

Pilot bearing... clutch plate, possibly more. pressure plate?
I'll check the garage... I hate throwing new or good parts away.
There is always some one that can use them. I think you will
agree , Free is a good price.

We need to talk about your engine build. The B6 was made for MPG
Not really a candidate for an agressive build.

We can meet at Four Corners or some place else.

#5 ·
Once my clutch is ready and installed to go im down ! free parts are nice to have :) the main thing that i need is a drivers side window trim. but they go for 10 bucks online and some new seats. had to get the garage all set so i can start tmrw on it. 206 697 6829 hmu with a txt tmrw ! well meet up mines a 1991 honda crx hf orignal red its a pretty good crx little to none rust at all. everything running strong just lil things i got a deal for 1400 though !

#10 ·
i live in winlock wa and if everything goes right ill have a 91 si crx next week! id love to either go to a crx meet or set up a meet at my place, weve got lewis and clark state park up the street and weve got a covered bbq area and do a potluck type thing

#13 ·
Im getting a rio red crx in a few days, im in the winlock area but you can always find me. Between there and olympia haha. Lewis and clark state park is opening soon maybe we could do a meet there or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.