(Advertisements are not shown for registered users)

Lower door garnish/front fender metal strips

Request parts for your CRX here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lower door garnish/front fender metal strips

Postby Spriggan » Mon May 03, 2021 12:26 pm

Finally got my car back 4 years later from a paint shop and im missing parts! They failed at painting and will not fix it. So, ive sourced almost all the parts to put this car back.

Looking for those little metal strips that hold the lower front fender and door molding(garnish) on. I will purchause the plastic too just so the seller doesnt have to separate but really just would like those metal strips.
Pm me here, ill be on the lookout.

Thank you
Spriggan

Re: Lower door garnish/front fender metal strips

Postby Baker » Tue May 04, 2021 10:37 am

Spriggan wrote:Finally got my car back 4 years later from a paint shop and im missing parts! They failed at painting and will not fix it.

For those 3 reasons, I hope you didn't pay or at least pay full price for this "work".
Baker
Mr. Search

Re: Lower door garnish/front fender metal strips

Postby Spriggan » Tue May 04, 2021 9:33 pm

Baker wrote:
Spriggan wrote:Finally got my car back 4 years later from a paint shop and im missing parts! They failed at painting and will not fix it.

For those 3 reasons, I hope you didn't pay or at least pay full price for this "work".

I paid as the work was completed. When the owner let his nephew weld the rocker panels incorrectly leaving a large gap at the roof and no room for the plastic moldings i decided it was time to replace everything missing and drive it out of there. A lawyer has been brought in, im hoping for a smooth verdict. :rolleyes1:
Spriggan

Return to Parts - Wanted (WTB)