Honda CRX Forum banner

WTB - 1988 to 1991 - CRX SI

9K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  roane3 
#1 ·
Looking for a '88 to '91 CRX SI
Silver, Black, White, Yellow, and last Red
Had two growing up and this will be a keeper. Plus I want to teach my daughters to drive manual.
Located in Raleigh, NC
If it needs work that is ok. Little to no rust on the wish list.
Thanks for looking.

#2 ·
Let me know if still looking. Have a 1988 Barbados Yellow Si, clean and original, with 120k miles. It was a one-owner TX car when I bought it three years ago, and I have put 8k mikes on it.

New tires, timing belt, cv boots and joints. Some rust spots on sunroof, AC is converted, blows cold when charged, but leaks. Seats are perfect. Has modern radio, but I have original. Car presents as original.

#4 ·
Barbados1988 said:
Let me know if still looking. Have a 1988 Barbados Yellow Si, clean and original, with 120k miles. It was a one-owner TX car when I bought it three years ago, and I have put 8k mikes on it.

New tires, timing belt, cv boots and joints. Some rust spots on sunroof, AC is converted, blows cold when charged, but leaks. Seats are perfect. Has modern radio, but I have original. Car presents as original.
Interested - Where is the vehicle located and what's a good way to get in contact with you for photos and more information? -Nate

#7 ·
Still looking? My sister has a 97, 98 and a 90 she wants to sell. They've been sitting for 10 years but they all ran 10 years ago. Her husband worked on and drove all 3 until then. She's in Pittsboro, NC, so not terribly far from you. I'm waiting for her to send photos to me, but if you're interested I'll cut myself out of the middle. I created this profile to contact you and can't figure out how to message with contact info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.